Orthotic insoles can often mean the difference between being comfortable or being in pain- they control the alignment of your foot inside the shoe. If you need more cushion, or more support, orthotic insoles make a huge difference. The Aetrex L800 TRAIN insoles are the most popular Aetrex insoles we sell.
Aetrex 800-series Train Orthotics are designed for athletes wanting comfort and injury prevention during workouts and training sessions. This orthotic features the signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
- Top Cover Material: Ultra soft mesh polyester fabric to maximize air flow and reduce moisture
- Center Cushioning Material: FitGuard™ to cushion every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- Performance Base: Aerocell™ polyurethane for high energy return
- Insole Thickness: .2165″
- Recommended for: Gym Workouts, Training Sessions
- Best for: Cross Training shoes, Training shoes, Athletic sneakers, Tennis shoes, casual
Our Store Hours: