Careful refinements, including a re-designed engineered mesh upper, a premium sockliner and a softer heel counter, make what was great about the previous version even more awesome. Mizuno changed the Rider 21 to a redesigned Wave technology for softer cushioning and an enhanced responsive feel. Mizuno’s Dynamotion Fit features a breakthrough in “Triple Zone” engineered mesh for breathability, movement, and hold when it is needed while running.
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort
- 9.6 oz in men’s size 9, 12mm heel-to-toe drop.
- DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- MIZUNO WAVE: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Cloudwave – Parallel