The men’s and women’s Saucony Ride 7 running shoes are in the store, and we’ve all had a chance to wear them a bit. This is a great update! The shoes are roomy, durable, cushioned without being squishy, and the feel is very smooth.
The outsole (the bottom of the shoe) has been redesigned. The most important update is the removal of the plastic piece from under the arch (see image) and Saucony’s replacement of that with foam and durable rubber. The result is a seamless motion from footstrike through toe-off.
Men and women runners (and walkers) will like the fit and comfort of this highly regarded neutral shoe. It’s a high-mileage shoe with a history of being one of the most durable shoes on the market.
- Removed plastic midfoot shank for better flexibility and less weight
- Redesigned SRC crashpad extends into midfoot for smoother transition
- New vertical flex groove enhances forefoot flexibility
- Silver reflective at heel for enhanced visibility
- POWERGRID provides heel-to-toe cushioning
- RUNDRY interior lining wicks away moisture
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Normal
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm