We really these new Hoka OneOne Clifton 2 shoes! They feel more cushioned than the original, and the padded tongue makes the shoe really comfortable even if you have a high instep. The focus is on lightweight comfort in the new CLIFTON 2, since the softer, lightly padded tongue provides increased protection across the foot, and structural overlays improve midfoot support. The industry-leading ride remains unchanged, and the road-focused outsole includes strategically placed rubber pods to improve durability. When all is said and done, one of our favorite shoes just got better.
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length Compression-molded EVA Midsole
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Rubber Placement for Lightweight Durability