Now in stock! Our favorite Go To Shoe! Well, we’ve tried the newest GTS-Adrenaline in the series, the GTS-Adrenaline 16, and they feel great. Our initial impression is that they run true to size, unlike the 15’s which ran about half a size small. The upper feels a bit more padded but it’s essentially the same Adrenaline that everyone has loved over the years.
The best-selling Adrenaline GTS men’s running shoe is renowned for its dependable support and ample cushioning, making it the reliable choice for runners looking for an unbelievably smooth and balanced ride. It features Brooks’ BioMoGo DNA midsole that responds to every step. It also features a full-length segmented crash pad that gives you ultra-smooth heel-to-toe transitions. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides support while the moisture-management upper keep you dry and cool on the run.
- Ideal for flat-to-medium arches
- Midsole drop: 12mm
- 11.1 oz (men’s size 9) ; 9.2 oz (women’s size 7)
- New, deeper V-Groove folds inward to absorb and disperse impact. BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad delivers smooth transitions
- Moisture-management mesh upper helps feet stay cool and dry
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel, creating a more secure and customizable fit