Welcome to the Brooks Cascadia 11 trail running shoes! Like an SUV for your feet, these supportive men’s & women’s trail shoes deliver a cushioned, balanced ride—the best all-around, versatile shoe for adventures out and about. Feet stay comfortable and secure with trail-specific technologies that add a layer of protection, including a four-pivot system that acts like a personalized suspension system on tricky terrain, a ballistic rock shield to protect feet from hazards, and a rugged outsole that provides great traction on wet surfaces. New to this edition of trail shoes is a redesigned forefoot for improved durability. 10mm heel-to-toe drop.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Forefoot ballistic rock shield adds extra protection
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Moisture-management mesh upper lets your feet breathe
- Weight: 11.8 oz (men’s) , 10.1 oz (women’s)